Counting down until Christmas, favorite time of the year! <3
1. Congratulations, you must feel like you’re on top of the world. I bet hurting me made you feel real great, didn’t it? Your friends probably think you’re the shit, don’t they? Well congrats, you’re just like all of them.
2. “I love you.” Don’t say that. Just don’t. Because I’ll believe it. We’ll say all these cute thing to each other, and I’ll go to bed smiling every night. We’ll have those “I love you more” fights. And then one day you’ll wake up, and decide that you don’t love me anymore; just like that, and take it all back. And don’t tell me you won’t because you will, just like he did.
3. Most people understand and know the feeling of being played. Being played by a boy you would do anything for. A boy that you love a lot. A boy that makes you smile just by texting you “hey.” A boy that you had something with. A boy that constantly made you laugh and smile. A boy that stopped texting you one day. A boy that started ignoring you, acting like he didn’t know you, and acting like you never had something. Most girls know that feeling. Most girls wish they could give that boy up. Most girls can’t give that boy up, and never will.
4. You’re not friends because you sit together at lunch, or talk on the phone, or have matching flip flops, or can recite each others wardrobes. You’re best friends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across your face, no matter how mad you are. When she cries, you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. When you look her in the eyes, you know there is on one you could ever trust more, regardless of how many broken hearts you’ve had. That’s what it means to be best friends.
5. “You can do better. You deserve so much more.” In reality, you’re right. But sometimes when you love, you love the person for who they are despite what they have done wrong to you. That’s what love does to you. It’s not about who you deserve, it’s about who you want, who you need, and who you love.
6. I waited for you for so long. I watched my phone, every night, waiting on a phone call that somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I’d never get. I just wanted to hear you say that you were sorry for hurting me, and that maybe you wanted to get back together. I hoped and hoped that you saw me in the hallways, looking down at the floor and just know that I missed you. Because I thought you missed me too, you just didn’t know what you wanted. But, I finally realized that you didn’t miss me at all, that I was definitely not what you wanted, and that i never meant that much to you anyway.
7. You want a girl “sweatpants, hair tied, chillin’ with no make up on” but when she walks right past you- you holla at the how with the miniskirt, looking like she colored her eyes with black magic marker. Make up ya damn mind.
8. You’re the reason my cell phone is glued to me at all times, the reason why I’m always checking if I leave it for more than a second, the reason I keep it on loud at night time, I don’t care how late or early it is, there’s not a point in my day where I never want to talk to you.
9. Why should I wear makeup? Why should I do my hair? It’s not like tomorrow you’ll suddenly start to care.
10. She’s a slut, she’s like Wi Fi without a password, everyone enjoys it.
11. Oh, I didn’t tell you? It must have been none of your fucking business then.
12. Faithful on your wall, but cheating in their inbox.
13. Twinkle twinkle little whore, you’re cheaper than the dollar store.
14. Eenie meenie miney moe, caught you cheating with that hoe. You tried to lie to my face, think again, you’ve been replaced.
15. Sometimes its tough being a girl. If you hate a pretty girl, people think you’re jealous. If you like an older guy, people will call you a slut. Whenever you get into an argument with your best friend, no one will care and say, oh you’ll be friends tomorrow. And when you fall for the right person, everyone else thinks he’s wrong for you.
16. Don’t say you miss me when it’s your fault I’m gone.